Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can I spend my available balance if?

I sold some stuff on ebay, and got 85$ to my paypal account. On 5/1/11 I transferred that money to my chase debit account. Today my available and present balance shows that the 85$ was added, but in my transaction list it still says pending. On paypal it says completed. So can I spend the money?|||If it says "available" it means just that ... it's available for you to spend. That's the point of Chase labeling the money as "available". Go for it. If there is a difference between "available" and "present", then that's an amount Chase doesn't release til the check clears or whatever. In my Chase acct I notice transactions often do remain in a pending status for some days. No one knows why, it's one of the world's great mysteries.|||don't know hhahaha.... visit..





http://dussanr.net63.net

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful blog.At Reorder-Check website, we can show you the best way to
    Reorder or start a new order personal bank checks online. You can order for personal checks
    or for business checks.reorder-chicks

    ReplyDelete