Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why is my 'current balance' and 'available funds' different?

I transferred money into an ANZ bank account a few days ago, and my current balance reads as it should. However, my available funds are significantly lower, and I don't know why. I did not have any payments taken out, and my transaction fees have already been taken this month.


Will it just take a day or two to process correctly? Or is there something not right?|||It takes a couple of days for everything to clear.|||Pending items





Something has taken out and hasn't yet shown up.





For instance with my account for gas my bank will show 1 dollar, but my balance is MUCH lower (like 60 dollars less) and that's because the item hasn't cleared.





You can call the bank and ask them if you have anything pending.





Or it could easily be a simple hold. Was it a large amount? It takes up to 2 days typically before you can "spend" the money, hence available.|||The bank acknowledged the transfer, but does not acknowledge that it actually has the funds yet.|||current UNCOLLECTED BALANCE





available COLLECTED BALANCE|||do not worry. money is there just need few days to clear out the money to be available in your account.|||it will take few days to clear the money. thats why the difference is showing.|||its called processing time. should be in account about 1-2 days

1 comment:

  1. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful.Find your bank

    ReplyDelete