Thursday, December 8, 2011

When will my Checking's Available Balance go back to normal?

I bought something online but canceled it. I noticed that when I check my checking account through the phone, my current balance is 900 but my available is 100. When will my Available go back to 900? Should I call the bank?|||How long have you waited? It may take a few days for the merchant to release the hold on your funds. It could also be that it's a weekend and you have to wait for a regular business day for transactions to post.





If it hasn't corrected by Tuesday, call your bank.|||3 to 5 business days

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful blog.At Reorder-Check website, we can show you the best way to
    Reorder or start a new order personal bank checks online. You can order for personal checks
    or for business checks.reorder-chicks

    ReplyDelete