Thursday, December 8, 2011

Available balance reflecting pending items. Is available alright to use?

I got my tax refund and paycheck both today. Both are pending in my bank account, but the "available balance" reflects both of these in the amount.





Now, my daughter's birthday is very close and I wanted to go out tonight and do some shopping for her. Should I wait since they are pending? Or because it says available will it for sure go through before anything else new on the account?|||Banks have different rules. My bank will post deposits before withdrawals. It also doesn't put a hold on checks. This can also vary from individual to individual.|||You're better off asking your banker.|||You do not have the money yet? Call bank and ask what would happen if you withdrew a sum of money...


Available balance means that the pending transactions have not been taken out yet. They are waiting to be taken out.





That is spending like the government; only the little guy never has the money to cover the pendings and account goes negative and incurrs charges

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful blog.A lot of individuals have issues once it’s time to begin ordering checks. If truth be told this method
    really only takes a few small minutes to complete.
    ordering checks online

    ReplyDelete