Sunday, December 4, 2011

If my current balance is negative but available is positive will i get declined?

Yes I know its not good situation but...I have one overdraft fee from one charge that went through making it negative. My check was e-deposited today and will be current balance by tomorrow as it always is. If I go use my card right now will I be declined or will it go by my available balance? Thank you!|||probably won't be declined, as from my understanding, it is a line of credit - but expect to get that non sufficient fund fee every time you use it...it adds up A LOT....sorry you're in that situation, I think it should be illegal for a company to be able to take money from a bank account if there isn't enough in there....I think it should be declined if we want it that way...but yeah, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment