Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can I use available balance on paypal instead of transferring to bank acc?

You know on paypal when it says in the box available balance before you have transferred the money to your account. Instead of transferring it your bank account can you just use the available balance online if you get what I mean?|||Point of clarification: If you have a balance in your PayPal account, this will actually be the primary source of funds if you go to send money.





For example, if you have $50 balance and go to send a $75 payment, PayPal will use the $50 balance first, then pull the other $25 from your bank account or credit card - whichever funding source you choose.|||Yes you can. I do this frequently if I have money in my Pay Pal account. I will pay for something where Pay Pal is accepted. However, if do not use the funds within the month I then transfer it to my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment