Sunday, December 4, 2011

Checking account: What's the difference between Account Balance & Available balance?

What's the difference between Account Balance %26amp; Available balance?


I deposited some money and my online bank account says this:





Account Balance: $483.89 Available Balance: $86.60


.





Why are my savings account balances the same but not my checking?


If I spend more than 86$ from my checking account will it still work or no..?


Thanks|||Often the difference is because you deposited a check and it hasn't "cleared" yet, so the funds are on deposit but not yet available.


Also, if you used a debit card, sometimes there's a hold on that amount until it comes out of your account.


You're not going to be able to use more than your available balance.|||And thank you! Glad I could help.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment