Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can I withdraw more then what I have In my available balance?

In my personal checking I have a Current balance of a 2,045.00 and my available balance is only 304.00. Can I withdraw more then 304.00 with out having the check bounce or my Debit card not go through at a store or getting a overdraft fee?|||You have to go by the available balance, if not you will be hit by over draft fees in the amount of $35 per overdraft. Be safe don't ever go over the available balance.|||Available balance is generally what is available for clearing: checks and debit cards plus auto drafts. If you go over this amount, your bank is likely to gouge you in the way that best benefits them.





Never think of a bank as a friend; rather it is a crafty salesman that looks at you only with dollar signs. It will always choose its self-interest over your well being.|||if the difference represents a check deposit that has not cleared yet, then you shouldn't be thinking about using that money yet - nothing good can come from that and you be setting yourself uo to get whacked with lots of overdraft charges|||now really just think on it

No comments:

Post a Comment