Sunday, December 4, 2011

If my available balance is higher than my current balance, is that good?

I have a natwest account, my current balance is 拢450, and my available balance is 拢800. I know there are a few things to come out of my current balance (probably about 拢500), so I'm likely to be around 拢50 down on my current balance. I don't have an overdraft but will I be charged for going into the red? I don't get paid until the end of the month, and have never gone into negative territory before.|||Most banks charge if you go into the red, it will be in the terms and conditions of your account what the rate is.





If you think this will happen, go into your bank and see if they can give you a free overdraft or some leeway. Might not work but you have nothing to lose.|||all that means is that you have items in your acount that are pending, to be on the safe side leave it alone for a couple of days, usually if you go into the red your bank will charge you for it and it depends on which bank you are with to how much they will charge you, but from the looks of it... you should be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment