Thursday, December 8, 2011

After paying credits cards down to 20% of available balance, how long before it reflects on the credit scor?

I just paid my credit cards down to 20% of my available balance on each, which was no easy task. My question is how long do I have to wait before it shows up positively on my credit score|||The very next time your creditors report to the bureaus your score should go up.





Good for you, far too many people carry balances far above what they should. Keep up the good work and get them down to 0% and then pay them every month in full.|||a month or 2.|||The first time that your score is checked after the credit cards companies next report to the credit bureaus. Credit card companies typically report every 30-60 days, so it could be anytime from tomorrow (if that happens to be the next scheduled reporting day) to November.

No comments:

Post a Comment