Thursday, December 8, 2011

If I recieve a transfer and it shows in my available balance, am I good to buy something?

I just received a transfer for a service I rendered and it started showing in my available balance today. I have something that I need to buy, but I'm not sure if it's good to purchase it if my current balance is lower than the cost, but my available balance is way above it. Enlighten me :)|||darth





if it is available you are good to go. If you want to be extra, extra, sure... just call the customer service number for your bank and verify it.





Soccerref|||If it shows in your available balance, yes you should be fine. If it's a very large purchase and you are nervous, you can call your bank to be sure.





If it is showing as available though there should be no holds on it.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment