Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bank account balance is positive but available balance is negative. Will my account bounce?

My deposited funds are waiting to clear, it should clear by tomorrow or the next day. My balance is positive but my available balance is negative 6 dollars, will my account bounce? Sometimes in the past, my bank account could be negative for a few days before it bounces, Do you think ill be charged bounced fees? My bank account is under us bank.|||Most banks usually post the credits before the debits, so if you have a deposit before these withdrawals post, you may be OK.|||Whatever transactions that happened to cause your available balance to go negative is going to get charged a fee. I used to bank w/ US and my deposits didnt necessarily post before debits..so be careful b/c whatever u did before the deposit is probably gonna get charged.|||What do you mean by your account bouncing? Do you mean will a check bounce? Yes a check would bounce if it processed against your account now.

No comments:

Post a Comment