Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the difference of account balance and available balance?

I have -38.49 dollars in my account balance and I have -139.38 on available balance because of overdraft fees.


What I don't understand is what if i deposit -38.49 dollars will i be positive? or have -139.38 i am so confused.


I have three items that are pending which got me 3 over draft fees in my available balance. The items are still pending! if i deposit the -38.49 dollars the over draft fees should go away because the items are still pending right? help me|||The difference between balance and available is the processing time the bank needs to put your deposits into your usable account.





According to your numbers, it seems you already deposited about $100.





If you deposit 38.49, you will get to 0 in your account; however, you still will have pending items in which you may or may not have to pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment