Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can money be spent from your available balance before a direct deposit has completely cleared?

I need to get my car fixed and I usually just wait until payroll deposits completely finish going through the bank's slowness, but I've always wondered if you can in fact use your debit card against your available balance without incurring overdraft fees. And no i do not have any checks or anything like that floating around waiting to get turned in to overdraft me I don't even write checks.





Help is appreciated.|||You can freely use your "available balance."|||If you have no other debit transactions pending, then YES, you can use the card for just the available balance (as long as you know the check will not bounce).|||You can withdraw 100% of your "available" balance. That's what the word means, it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment