Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can I spend the money in my available balance?

On my bank account online it say i have money on my available balance but not on my current balance. I deposited $70 about a week ago and its just on the available balance. Is it safe to spend yet?|||Sure. That's why they call it "available". because it's available for you to spend.|||yes, the available balance is the amount available to you to spend. you must however calculate for any outstanding items, such as checks or automatic drafts that haven't cleared your account.





overdraft fees have gotten so high you should always have overdraft protection on your account whether in the form of a line of credit or savings account.|||The "available" balance is how much you can spend (unless you have written checks that haven't cleared yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment